Meso threads: the only non-surgical facial and body lifting. It is manufactured and patented in South Korea and acknowledged as the most effective, fast and non-trauma procedure.
Meso threads are drawn in the chosen skin area by special ultra-thin needles. The thread is produced from biodegraded material – polydioxanone which is wrapped in polyglycolic acid. Due to this special structure, threads are very elastic. The threads fully degrade within 6-8 months but the lifting effect stays more than a year due to a newly-formed in the first 2 weeks collagen structure that assumes a supporting function and provides a durable lifting effect.
THE PROCESS OF PROCEDURE:
- We discuss the desirable effects and draw a scheme of meso threads installation. Usually the threads inject from the bottom to the top of the face, up to the hairline.
- We are disinfecting the area we want to treat and apply anesthetic cream on lidocaine basis or block anesthesia with ultracaine.
- We install the threads into selected area. The depth of installing depends on the type of threads.
The procedure lasts from 45min to 1 hour, depends on the number of threads we install.
- vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the forehead,
- the area around the eyes
- nasolabial folds
- face lift, neck lift, brow lift
- skin folds on neck and breast
- laxity of tissues on buttocks, abdomen, arms and legs, knees.
One of the most important advantages of Meso threads is almost full compatibility with other injection cosmetology methods.
After 2-4 weeks from the procedure, it can be combined with dermal fillers, botulinum toxin, mesotherapy, filler-facial contour plastic, RF-lifting, laser and light procedures of photo-rejuvenation, removing pigmentation and broken capillaries, chemical peels.
Dr.Natalya Shurayeva PhD in cosmetology and physical medicine.