Our cosmetologists have been performing facial cleansing by Holy Land cosmetic line for more than 10 years.
Why do we trust Holy Land?
The program of cleansing treatments is selected in such a way that it is not only allow painlessly and effectively remove the contents of the pores, but has a therapeutic effect on inflamed acne skin. The main cleansing components are fruit acids (peels), then a soothing lactolane mask and finishing masks that are based on sulfur, camphor, ichthyol, retinol and isopropyl alcohol. After cleansing, the face looks radiant, without redness and swelling. In case if the retinol peeling was used, some flaking off can be observed within a few days due to the process of inflammatory tissue recovery.
The program includes the following stages:
- Make-up removal, cleansing of the skin with the use of products that have a mild cleansing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect; Alpha-cleanser for dry skin.
- Peeling-gommage Peeling Cream and applying the warm-up lotion A-NOX Face Lotion.
- 10 minutes of surface chemical peeling with ALPHA COMPLEX Rapid Exfoliator for dry skin or Alfa Beta Retinol deep clean for oily skin.
- Softening pores content with A-NOX Solution for 5 min.
- Ultrasound, manual or combined extraction.
- Lactolan Mask for tightening the pores in accordance with the type of skin (it can also include moisturizing, nutritional, disinfectant, vasoconstrictor, soothing components)- 15 minutes under a warm compress.
- Moisturizing and regenerating the skin – restoring the water-lipid protective film of the face with A-NOX, Alfa Beta Retinol or Mithologic face mask.
- Finishing the procedure with a facial massage.
The total duration of the procedure for deep atraumatic cleansing of the face is 1.2 hours.
Regular cleansing is essential to keep your skin looking radiant and healthy. Cleansing helps maintain pore size. Cleansing encourages proper skin hydration and prevents the production of excess oils. Regular cleansing helps to prevent our skin from acne and other inflammatory issues.
Dr.Natalya Shurayeva PhD in cosmetology and physical medicine.