Meso threads: the only non-surgical facial and body lifting. It is manufactured and patented in South Korea and acknowledged as the most effective, fast and non-trauma procedure.
Meso threads are drawn in the chosen skin area by special ultra-thin needles. The thread is produced from biodegraded material – polydioxanone which is wrapped in polyglycolic acid. Due to this special structure, threads are very elastic. The threads fully degrade within 6-8 months but the lifting effect stays more than a year due to a newly-formed in the first 2 weeks collagen structure that assumes a supporting function and provides a durable lifting effect.
The process of procedure:
- We discuss the desirable effects and draw a scheme of meso threads installation. Usually the threads inject from the bottom to the top of the face, up to the hairline.
- We are disinfecting the area we want to treat and apply anesthetic cream on lidocaine basis or block anesthesia with ultracaine.
- We install the threads into selected area. The depth of installing depends on the type of threads.
The procedure lasts from 45min to 1 hour, depends on the number of threads we install.
- vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the forehead,
- the area around the eyes
- nasolabial folds
- face lift, neck lift, brow lift
- skin folds on neck and breast
- laxity of tissues on buttocks, abdomen, arms and legs, knees.
One of the most important advantages of Meso threads is almost full compatibility with other injection cosmetology methods.
After 2-4 weeks from the procedure, it can be combined with dermal fillers, botulinum toxin, mesotherapy, filler-facial contour plastic, RF-lifting, laser and light procedures of photo-rejuvenation, removing pigmentation and broken capillaries, chemical peels.
Dr.Natalya Shurayeva PhD in cosmetology and physical medicine.
SofiaMed Beauty Salon in Bar guarantees the best quality of the beauty industry services in Montenegro! Meso threads in Montenegro from the exceptional professionals in this field! Stop time with us!
Contact us and schedule an appointment by the phone +382 69 145551 or on our Facebook page.